Fairy Halloween Costumes
Halloween is filled with decorations, food, parties, and many more stuff. In many corners of the world, Halloween is greeted with enthusiasm. Costumes hold a major attraction during Halloween.
Nowadays, people have many options available for the costumes. People can go through the Halloween videos and pictures that are available online. You can watch these costumes and create your own outfits with creativity. All those who have no time for homemade costumes can order costumes from online stores.
Tips for Fairy Halloween Costumes
You can use your creativity for making fairy costumes. Some of the ideas for designing fairy costumes have been listed below.
- Grab the attractive dresses from your wardrobe. You can select either an attractive body suit, ballet suit, or a frilled frock. You can make the dress attractive by attaching silver beads or glitter to the dress. You can trim the dress with satin fabric
- You can use a corset (skin tight top) velvet top and a layered skirt. You can use a top and a skirt of different colors. Take a proper color combination for the top and the skirt. Do not choose wrong colors as the dress may look weird
- You can create your crown using cardboard, pipe cleaners, and wires. Otherwise, you can take your plastic headband. Decorate the band with flowers such as roses and lavender
- You can make a wreath (a circular band with flower arrangement) out of colorful flowers. Also, decorate the wreath with satin ribbons and tie round the head
- You can create a cape or a robe by using some attractive fabric. You can decorate the cape with fur. Trim the cape with a golden or a glitter border
- You can make wings from a cardboard. Cut the cardboard in the shape of wings. Attach some shiny fabric to it and sprinkle glitter for a gorgeous impression. Make a hole for an elastic cord so as to tie it around your waist
- You can use your old shoes or sandals. Convert your old shoes into pretty shoes, by attaching sparkling stickers or glue glitter to it
- You can create a wand using a cardboard. Cut the shape of a star from the cardboard. Glue glitter to the star. Attach the star to a stick. Decorate the stick with silver paper or colorful crepe paper
- Do not use long gowns for small kids as they can crumble from stairs
- Do not use sharp pointed things to make the accessories
Online Fairy Halloween Costumes
Some of the sample online fairy Halloween costumes have been illustrated below. Costumes for kids, men, and women are available online.
Kids Fairy Costumes
Kid's fairy costumes are available in different attractive colors and styles.
Cupcake Fairy Toddler/Child Costume:
- It features a layered pink dress with a cupcake print on it
- The black embroidery looks cute on the dress
Flowy Butterfly Child Costume:
- It is a dress with a combination of black and orange color
- The costume includes beautiful butterfly wings trimmed with black border
Adult Fairy Costumes
Adult fairy costumes are available in a variety of colors and patterns that are awesome and gorgeous.
Blush fairy Adult Costume:
- The garment features a pink dress with pink fairy wings
- The dress has matching pink sleeves and a pink headband