High School Halloween Party
If you have a high school teen at your home, then why not plan for a high school Halloween party for your teen and his/her friends.
Planning Tips for High School Halloween Party
- If the party is only for teens and not their parents, specify the start time and specifically the end time of the party, so that the parents can keep track of the departure time of the party
- You can arrange a mix and match party of both adults and high school teens. For such a party, book a gym or a lawn, if your backyard is small to hold the guests
- Play some pranks as high school teens like the same. Keep some spiders and bats beneath the food table to scare the teens. Also, you can hide some worms and lizards below the bathroom toilet tissue paper
- Arrange some fun games, as high school teens like to enjoy games in large groups. They like to play innovative games rather than the traditional games which sound boring for them
- Organize some gross food so that the teens enjoy the food with fun. Teens like to binge on pizza. Make pizza with some bloody toppings
- The host can play some pranks by placing some bones below the snack plates. Also, the teens can be scared by placing some fake lizards and spiders below the toilet paper tube
- You can start the fun games as soon as the teens arrive at the entrance. Attach a paper on their backs containing some Halloween character. Ask them to identify the character and use the same identity for the entire party
- Arrange for the video shooting of their games and activities as teens like to linger in the sweet memories of the parties
- It is difficult to stop the teens that are partying, so at the departure time, switch off the lights and stand at your entrance with attractive Halloween treat bags. Give favors of candies and chocolates, tattoos, movie CDs etc.
High School Halloween Party Costumes
Ask the high school teens to come dressed up in their favorite costumes. If you are arranging any theme based party, then ask the teens to dress according to the theme.
- Hanna Montana
- Little Red Riding Hood
- High School Musical Troy Championship Costume
- Wildcats baseball costume
- Iron Man costume
- Star Wars costume
- Batman costume
High School Halloween Party Games and activities
Apart from indoor games, arrange for some sports activities of football, basketball etc in the backyards of the venue. High school teens like the outdoor games and activities. A sample game has been described.
Birds and Nests
- Select at least 25 participants for this game
- At the start of the game, each one has to specify whether they want to be a bird or a nest
- The host will ask to form groups of birds and nests
- For instance, if the host announces that he/she requires 4 nests and 20 birds, immediately participants should form that particular group
- The groups of correct number that is 4 nests and 20 birds will stay back on the floor
- The participants who could not form the groups have to go to stage and perform some dance or mimicry as a punishment
- High school teens do not mind punishments as they are used to it