Fun Halloween Recipes
Fun Halloween Caramel apples
Caramel apples have been an all-time favorite. Now decorating the apples with candy so as to make it look like a monster!!Now that is fun! Letting the kids do it themselves!!! More fun! Let us see some Fun Halloween recipes.
- 1 14 ounce caramel candies (about 50)
- 4 to 6 medium apples (see guide, page 123)
- Assorted candies
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Craft sticks
- Keep the caramel (unwrapped) in a shallow microwave-safe bowl.
- Now take it out, mix milk.
- Keep it in microwave for 2 minutes (stir after 1 minute, the caramels will retain their shape as they soften, so be sure to stir them).
- After the caramel has melted, remove the dish with pot holders, and stir the sauce till its smooth.
- Set aside to cool off.
- To coat an apple, roll it in caramel sauce and hold it vertically, for even distribution.
- Butter a baking sheet, pull off the apple stems and spear each fruit with a craft stick.
- Roll an apple on the caramel sauce till it's thoroughly coated.
- Place it, stick pointing up, on the baking sheet.
- Repeat this with the other apples.
- Refrigerate the apples for 15 minutes or until the caramel is slightly hardened.
- Now place the baking tray and the candy side by side, and guide the kids in making a monster.
- Now refrigerate again until the candy is set.
Fun Halloween Butternut squash pie circle
- 2 1/2 lbs. butternut squash
- /3 cup light cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Slice the butternut squash into quarters and scoop the seeds.
- Cook the squash till soft (you can boil, bake or microwave).
- Let it cool and scoop the squash into a medium sized bowl.
- Add Pumpkin pie spice, light cream, and maple syrup to the squash.
- Use a potato masher to mush the squash and blend all the ingredients.
- Take a spoon and drop the mixture into an ice pop molds.
- Add sticks, freeze for 6 hours or more before serving.
Fun Halloween Goblin grins
- 1 pea cord
- 1 red bell pepper
- Few slivered almonds
- Using a paring knife, cut a centered slit on the edible pea cord.
- Cut a tongue shape out of a red bell pepper.
- Insert the top of the pepper into the pea cord's slit.
- Now insert the slivered almonds for teeth.